Although now an unsupported product by the manufacture, we can still support and maintain our base of HiPath 3000 installations as we have plenty of stock of refurbished systems.
We truely rate the HiPath 3000 family of hybrid PBX’s, it is extremely reliable and versatile, and for many years it was the only new telephone system we sold.
Technology moves on and we have to embrace the ‘New’, but we are very happy to continue supporting this product as it has served our customers well for many years.
- Suitable for small and medium businesses that scale to 500 users
- Supports any combination of TDM, analogue and IP telephones, PC clients and cordless phones
- Reduced call charges with IP Telephony between sites
- Enhanced telephony features ranging from Caller Lists to Caller ID display on forwarded calls
- Controlled communication costs through itemised data sets according to cost centre
- Applications for Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Unified Messaging, CRM and Mobility
- Improved mobility with high-quality DECT solution
- Call barring, paging, group calls, conferencing and MOH
- Efficient call-routing with Hunt Group and Night / Day service
- Available in both rack-mounted and wall-mounted configurations