Privacy Statement (Data Protection Policy)
This is the privacy statement of Integralcomm.co.uk Limited (registration number 4191593) whose registered offices are 5-6 Titan Way, Britannia Enterprise Park, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS14 9TT referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in this privacy notice.
This privacy statement sets out how we collect and process your personal data. It also provides certain information that is legally required and lists your rights in relation to your personal data. It aims to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) under the EU Regulation 2016/679.
This privacy statement relates to personal information that identifies you as a natural person (whether you are an actual or potential customer, an individual who browses our website or an individual outside our organisation with whom we interact). We refer to this information throughout this privacy statement as personal data or personal information and further detail of what this includes are set out in the privacy statement below.
The privacy and security of your personal information is very important to us, so we want to assure you that your information will be properly managed and protected by us at all times. Please read this privacy statement carefully as it explains how we collect and use your personal data.
This privacy statement may vary from time to time so please check it regularly. It was last updated on 21st May 2018.
What information we hold about you and where we obtain this from
The personal data we collect about you may include the following information
- General information about you, such as your name, address, personal email address, business email address, business address, phone numbers including mobile number, name of employer, position within your organisation
- Financial details, such as your bank account details
- Personal data you provide to us in person, via our website or by telephone
- Personal data you provide if you subscribe to any of our mailing or newsletter services
In general, all data required by Integralcomm.co.uk Limited to offer you its products and services within the scope of and on the basis of the agreement concluded between Integralcomm.co.uk Limited and you/your employer.
Information from Third Parties
Third parties may provide us with information about you from online and offline sources. We may combine such information with the information we already have about you, to provide you with a better customer experience, to determine your interest in our products and services, and to improve the quality of our offering.
How long will we retain Your Personal Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as your dealings with us are active and then for a period of 7 years or until you request your personal information be erased, whichever is sooner.
How we use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To facilitate the provision of products and services you or your employer has requested
- To help us identify you and any accounts you or your employer hold with us
- To facilitate billing and order fulfilment
- To interact with you
- To provide you with support services
- To offer you product and services that might interest you
How we disclose Your Personal Information
Integralcomm.co.uk Limited does not sell or trade Your Personal Information. We only share your personal information with third parties:
- In accordance with the agreement concluded with you or your employers
- In the cases specified below
- To third parties who process your personal information on our behalf (e.g. network service providers)
- To third parties who supply products and services to you on our behalf within the context of your agreement with ourselves, e.g. network service providers, product & software suppliers, our sub-contractor engineers, internet service providers, electronic payment providers, etc
- To third parties who perform credit checks
- To public authorities, courts, police authorities and judicial services when we are required to do so by law
- To your employer
- To any third party to which we assign our rights and obligations
How we secure Your Personal Information
Integralcomm.co.uk Limited carefully protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access or disclosure, destruction or damage. Your personal information is never shared except under the conditions explained above. Within the company the data is stored on secure servers.
Integralcomm.co.uk Limited will only store your personal information for as long as is necessary for fulfilling the purpose for which the data was collected and for meeting legal and regulatory requirements and the requirements of our company.
How we contact you about our products and services
We may from time to time process your personal information to let you know about similar products and services that may be of interest to you. This is because we value your custom and we deem it necessary to keep you informed with the latest products and services within our industry. Our lawful basis for processing your personal information in this way, is the process is necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of our business. We may contact you by post, telephone or email. You will however be given the option to stop receiving any communications from us in this regard.
How to contact us – Your rights
Integralcomm.co.uk Limited is the controller of your personal information. You have the right to request access to your information (subject access requests) and to rectify it, to object to data processing, to request the erasure of your information, and to withdraw your consent.
You can exercise your rights by either:
Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Making a request in writing to
Mrs J Bailey, Data Protection Officer, Integralcomm.co.uk Limited, 5-6 Titan Way, Britannia Enterprise Park, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS14 9TT
You will be required to supply information to enable us to identify you.
You can write to the same address if you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or our privacy and security practices.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
Responses to ‘subject access requests’ shall normally be made within 30 days of receipt; however, this may be extended by up to 60 days if the ‘subject access request’ is complex and/or multiple requests are made. If such additional time is required, the data subjects shall be informed.
All ‘subject access requests’ received shall be handled by the Company’s Data Protection Officer.
The company does not charge a fee for the handling of normal ‘subject access requests’. The company reserves the right to charge reasonable fees for additional copies of information that has already been supplied to a data subject, and for requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly where such requests are repetitive.